TOUR CODE 334
01 APR 2017 - 31 MAR 2018
Print Trip Details
PRICE FROM RM
- Meeting wallabies/kangaroos, Koala Conservation Centre
- Entrance to Penguin Parade with Penguins Plus premium viewing area and free Wi-Fi on coach and at Penguin Parade (subject to Wi-Fi equipped coach availability)
- Must call Gray Line at 1300 85 8687 or +61 3 9538 6676 to re-confirm your day tour/s pick-up time and venue 24-48 hrs prior to departure, quoting the confirmation/reservation number.
- Please get ready out front of hotel/designated pick-up point 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- If your coach has not arrived in 10 minutes after your scheduled pick time please make contact with Gray Line.
|Agent Collection Fee per booking
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Watch from an elevated boardwalk as they waddle cautiously from the beach to their burrows after a long day out at sea.
Phillip Island is a treasure trove of Australian wildlife; seals, koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, birdlife and penguins! Visit Churchill Island where you can explore this working farm or simply enjoy ocean views from the cafe. At Koala Conservation Centre, look for koalas in their natural habitat and before sunset, we head to the Penguin Parade where you can wander through the "Penguin Experience" exhibit to learn more about them. Walk out to Summerland Beach and take your seat for the Penguin Parade with premium viewing area for best views of the penguins' arrival.
Please log in at the-penguin-parade-tour for up-to-date itinerary.
- Panoramic views of Western Port and French Island
- San Remo - maritime fishing village
- Visit Churchill Island for afternoon tea (own expense)
- Look for birdlife at the island wetlands (seasonal)
- Opportunity to meet wallabies/kangaroos
- Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins
- Koala Conservation Centre - look for koalas in their natural habitat from tree top boardwalks
- The Nobbies - a rugged rocky outcrop with an excellent boardwalk where you may spot Little Penguins' homes (shoulder/summer months)
- Witness the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the exclusive Penguins Plus premium viewing area for the best views of the Penguins
- See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
- Inspect the Visitors Centre - an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin
- A dinner stop will be made before or after the Penguin Parade (dependent on season and at own expense)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Day Tour is operating by Gray Line Australia Company.
- Advance booking required at least 10 working days before departure.
- Tour are subject to availability.
- 12FLY.COM.MY will issue service e-voucher/travel voucher on behalf of suppliers. Or suppliers will provide service e-voucher/travel voucher.
- Gray Line has provided schedule pick up from selected city center hotels only. Free Courtesy Hotel Pick-Ups are at Gray Line discretion. Not every Day Tours coach pick up at every point, therefore passenger/s have to make their own way to the designated pick up point/departure point.
- A re-issue fee of RM 50.00 per booking will be imposed for any amendment made after voucher issued.
- 100% Cancellation fees apply if clients cancel tour 7 working days prior to departure or no show.
- Tours, offer & prices subject to changes at Gray Line’s discretion. Gray Line reserves the right to cancel tours without prior notice or to withdraw this offer at any time or to apply a fuel surcharge at a later date or to substitute coaches or to alter itineraries and offload to others operators where necessary.
- No refund value for FREE tour or promotion tour. Refund is not available for wet weather or for changing weather conditions. Circumstances may require to alter itineraries and fares without notice.