TOUR CODE 659
PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
20 JAN 2017 - 31 MAR 2018
Print Trip Details
PRICE FROM RM
- Transfer to Ferry departure point, return Ferry Cruise to Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island Coach Tour, Buffet Lunch and Rottnest Island Admission Fee
- June to August - Swan River cruise will be substituted with a hosted coach transfer with full commentary.
|Agent Collection Fee per booking
Rottnest Island, set in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and a short boat cruise from Perth. Explore secluded beaches and isolated sandy bays. Learn of early island settlement history, catch sight of a native quokka!
Departing Perth by high speed ferry take in the sights along the Swan River and Fremantle before arriving at Rottnest Island. Enjoy free time on arrival at Rottnest before enjoying a delicious buffet lunch at the Rottnest Lodge. Join a guided 1.5 hour Rottnest Island tour by coach to take in the views of stunning sandy beaches, turquoise water, Wadjemup Lighthouse, coastal heaths and local quokkas. Learn about the island's history and culture and be sure to wander along the boardwalk at West End to soak up the excellent views
Please log in at rottnest-island-deluxe-tour for up-to-date itinerary.
- Transfer to Barrack Street Jetty and board the high speed ferry "Star Flyte"
- Enjoy views of Perth City and Swan River as you cruise out of Perth with full commentary
- Take a short ocean cruise to Rottnest Island
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the island and free time to explore and shop
- Join a 1.5 hour guided coach tour of Rottnest Island with commentary - unspoilt white sandy beaches, emerald waters and reefs, boardwalks, coastal heath and meet the local quokkas
- Learn of the island's aboriginal history
- Identify numerous bird species who call the island home
- Re-board "Star Flyte" ferry to complete you sightseeing tour back to Barrack Street Jetty
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Day Tour is operating by Gray Line Australia Company.
- Advance booking required at least 10 working days before departure.
- Tour are subject to availability.
- 12FLY.COM.MY will issue service e-voucher/travel voucher on behalf of suppliers. Or suppliers will provide service e-voucher/travel voucher.
- Gray Line has provided schedule pick up from selected city center hotels only. Free Courtesy Hotel Pick-Ups are at Gray Line discretion. Not every Day Tours coach pick up at every point, therefore passenger/s have to make their own way to the designated pick up point/departure point.
- A re-issue fee of RM 50.00 per booking will be imposed for any amendment made after voucher issued.
- 100% Cancellation fees apply if clients cancel tour 7 working days prior to departure or no show.
- Tours, offer & prices subject to changes at Gray Line’s discretion. Gray Line reserves the right to cancel tours without prior notice or to withdraw this offer at any time or to apply a fuel surcharge at a later date or to substitute coaches or to alter itineraries and offload to others operators where necessary.
- Refund is not available for wet weather or for changing weather conditions. Circumstances may require to alter itineraries and fares without notice.