TOUR CODE 284
SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
20 JAN 2017 - 31 MAR 2018
Print Trip Details
PRICE FROM RM
- Featherdale Wildlife Park, Parramatta River cruise, complimentary beverage on the cruise and free WiFi on coach (subject to Wi-Fi equipped coach availability)
|Agent Collection Fee per booking
Explore the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Crisp, clean, fresh mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
Click here for more information on Blue Mountains Day Tour.
- Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See Katoomba – the resort region capital of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley
- Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation up-close
- The opportunity to meet an Aboriginal Elder and visit the Waradah Aboriginal Centre to celebrate Aboriginal song, dance, didgeridoo and culture (own expense)
- Discover the shops in the quaint mountain village of Leura - free time to wander the streets
- Embark on a unique local experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park which has the world's largest collection of over 1,700 Australian native birds and mammals in a lush bushland environment
- "Walk through Koala Sanctuary" - plenty of photo opportunities with these furry favourites
- Capture an 'all important Roo selfie' in one of the walk-in enclosures whilst handfeeding Kangaroos, Wallabies and Pademelons!
- Observe numerous other 'Aussie' favourites such as Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Echidnas, Emus, Penguins, Crocodiles and Dingos!
- Finish the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour, enjoying the sunset with a glass of bubbly, wine, beer or juice with our compliments!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Day Tour is operating by Gray Line Australia Company.
- Advance booking required at least 10 working days before departure.
- Tour are subject to availability.
- 12FLY.COM.MY will issue service e-voucher/travel voucher on behalf of suppliers. Or suppliers will provide service e-voucher/travel voucher.
- Gray Line has provided schedule pick up from selected city center hotels only. Free Courtesy Hotel Pick-Ups are at Gray Line discretion. Not every Day Tours coach pick up at every point, therefore passenger/s have to make their own way to the designated pick up point/departure point.
- A re-issue fee of RM 50.00 per booking will be imposed for any amendment made after voucher issued.
- 100% Cancellation fees apply if clients cancel tour 7 working days prior to departure or no show.
- Tours, offer & prices subject to changes at Gray Line’s discretion. Gray Line reserves the right to cancel tours without prior notice or to withdraw this offer at any time or to apply a fuel surcharge at a later date or to substitute coaches or to alter itineraries and offload to others operators where necessary.
- Refund is not available for wet weather or for changing weather conditions. Circumstances may require to alter itineraries and fares without notice.