- 1 night stay at Exotic Room for 2 persons
- Lost World Theme Park Ticket for 2 persons per room
- Lost World Hot Springs Night Park Ticket for 2 persons per room
- Breakfast at Garden Terrace for 2 persons
- Land transportation
- International/ Domestic air ticket
- Individual expenses
- The Tourism Minister of Malaysia has recently announced that the Tourism Tax in Malaysia will commence on 1st Sept 2017. Malaysians and permanent residents will be exempted from paying the tax, while foreign tourists will be charged a flat rate of MYR 10 per room per night for all hotel classifications. (Pay upon check in)
|Agency Collection Fee (Waive for Malaysian)
|Additional Extra Bed - Mattress on floor (inclusive 1 breakfast and 1 Hot Springs Night Park Ticket) (Per person per night) (Aged from 6 years old and above must apply for extra bed)
|Lost World Of Tambun's Entrance Ticket (Mykad Holder)
|Super Saver Package (Lost World Of Tambun's Entrance Ticket, Paddle Boat Ride, 1 Ice-cream, 1 Set Lunch at designated outlet) (Mykad Holder)
|Lost World Trail Package (Lost World Of Tambun's Entrance Ticket, 1 Packet FIsh Food, Complimentary 4R Photo Souvenir, 1 Ice-cream, 1 Set Lunch at designated outlet) (Mykad Holder)
|Upgrade from Exotic Room to Classical Room
- Rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice and/or upon hotel confirmation. This may be due to any special event and any immediate room surcharges implied by the hotel.
- No refunds are given for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
- An infant is not charged; hence no seat / no bed is allocated to infants. Child rate applies if a seat is required for all transfer. Additional rate applies for hotel baby cot request.
- The above itinerary is for reference only and visiting sequence may be different, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- 12fly of Malaysian Harmony shall not be liable for any loses or expenses incurred due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond its control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- Others 12fly terms & conditions applies.
- Deposit for this package is minimum MYR 100 per person
- Stay period: period: 01 May 2022 until 30 December 2022 (Travel must be completed by 30 December 2022)
- Peak Season: Fridays & Saturdays, Eve of Public Holiday, Public Holiday and Malaysia School Holidays subject to surcharge upon booking made. (School Holiday on March 2022 dates to be advise)
- The above rates require a minimum of 02 persons per booking, single traveler (additional surcharge apply or apply single room rates)
- Child denotes those above 90cm in height and below 12 years old (Proof of age required)
- Senior Citizen denotes those from 60 years and above is eligible to enjoy Child Rates (Proof of age required)
- FREE admission for children below 90cm in height. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the park
- The above rates are valid for Malaysian passport; surcharge might apply for foreigner passport.
- Room and bed's type always subject to hotel availability upon reservation.
- Contents subject to change based on the latest CMCO/RMCO/MCO updates.
- Please present the redemption voucher at Lost World of Tambun ticket Counter in exchange for your admission ticket.
- Above price based on per room per night for 2 persons. Upon booking or send in request, please select 1 PERSON = 1 ROOM, 2 PERSONS = 2 ROOMS or 3 PERSONS = 3 ROOMS.
- Subject to government GST 6% for year 2022. (To further encourage domestic tourism, the government has extended the exemption for tourism tax and services tax for hotel accommodation until 31 December 2021.)
- Weekend, School holiday & Public holiday surcharge dates apply upon booking. The resort reserves the rights to change the peak season dates and respective without prior notice.
- School holiday dates on 2022 may be modify as official changes are announced, please check with us for updates.
ITINERARY / SCHEDULE
DAY 1 - Ipoh Sunway Lost World Of Tambun
Lost World Of Tambun is an action packed, wholesome family adventure destination. This self-contained wonderland is cocooned by lush tropical jungle, natural hot springs, breathtaking limestone features of 400 million years of age and seven amazing attraction parks making it the ultimate day and night destination for a unique eco-adventure excursion for visitors of all ages. Just a stone’s throw away is the Lost World Hotel, a perfect snooze chamber after a long day of adventure.
Lost World Of Tambun offers not only a “lost paradise” that promises fun and wholesome experience for all ages but also a conducive learning environment with a range of fun educational elements around the park. We are also the only theme park in Southeast Asia with natural hot springs coupled with an array of attractions and rides.
WHAT’S AT THE WATER PARK?
Within the dense heat of our ancient rain-forest lies our wonderful water park where you can cool off with endless wet and wild fun! There are thrills and spills for one and all, young and old.
Jungle Wave Pool / Sandy Bay / Adventure River / Cliff Racer / Tube Raiders / Kids Explorabay
WHAT’S AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK?
If you prefer to be on dry land, head off to our amusement park! But remember, you may be dry but you may not always be on land. Come soar and fly. Get that speedy rush on our thrilling rides. There’s fun to be had by one and all!
Adventure Express / Giddy Galleon / Dragon Flight / Perak Parade / Storm Rider / Lupe’s Adventure
WHAT’S AT THE LOST WORLD PETTING ZOO?
Discover the wonders of Lost World Petting Zoo, our haven of 4,000 animals from 55 species. It’s truly an adventure and an immersive educational experience.
Ruby and Friends / Rabbit Wonderland / Bird Paradise / Serpentarium / Tortoise Kingdom / Marmoset Tree House / Rain Forest Trail / Rock Canopy
WHAT’S AT THE LOST WORLD TIGER VALLEY?
Get up close and personal with our very own Siberian Tigers. Watch as our trained rangers conduct feeding time for these great cats and be amazed by their agility, strength and power.
WHAT’S AT THE TIN VALLEY?
Tin mining is one of the oldest industries in Malaya and Ipoh “The City that Tin Built”, became the meeting point of all the commercial centers of the Kinta Valley.
Dulang Washing / Tin History Walk / Tin Trail / Tin Bearers
- Open Mon-Fri: 11:00am till 11:00pm
- Weekends, School and Public Holidays: 10:00am till 11:00pm
- Closed on Tuesday, except on Malaysian School Holidays.
LOST WORLD HOT SPRINGS NIGHT PARK
- Open daily: 6:00pm till 11.00pm
Hotel Check-in time: after 1500 hours
Hotel Check-out time: before 1200 hours
Hotel Ipoh Sunway Lost World Of Tambun Hotel (Exotic Room)
DAY 2 - Ipoh Sunway Lost World Of Tambun
After breakfast in hotel, free & easy and enjoy the best morning fresh air and nature walk.
Around 1200PM, please get ready to check out and continue your journey or home sweet home.
Meals Buffet Breakfast