- Family Package (2 Adults & 2 Children): 1 King Bed + 2 Single Beds, Light, Fan, Power Socket, Towels & Toiletries, Buffet Breakfast at Garden Terrace for 4 persons, Lost World Of Tambun's Day Ticket and Lost World Hot Springs Night Park Ticket for 2 Adults & 2 Children.
- Twin Package (2 Adults): 1 King Bed, Light, Fan, Power Socket, Towels & Toiletries, Buffet Breakfast at Garden Terrace for 2 persons, Lost World Of Tambun's Day Ticket and Lost World Hot Springs Night Park Ticket for 2 Adults.
- Access to Water Park, Amusement Park, Tiger Valley, Tin Valley, Petting Zoo and Hot Springs & Spa
- Land transportation
- International/ Domestic air ticket
- Individual expenses
- The Tourism Minister of Malaysia has recently announced that the Tourism Tax in Malaysia will commence on 1st Sept 2017. Malaysians and permanent residents will be exempted from paying the tax, while foreign tourists will be charged a flat rate of MYR 10 per room per night for all hotel classifications. (Pay upon check in)
|Agency Collection Fee (Waive for Malaysian)
|Additional Extra Bed in Twin Bed Room (inclusive 1 breakfast, 1 dinner and 1 entrance ticket) (Per person per night)
- Rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice and/or upon hotel confirmation. This may be due to any special event and any immediate room surcharges implied by the hotel.
- No refunds are given for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
- An infant is not charged; hence no seat / no bed is allocated to infants. Child rate applies if a seat is required for all transfer. Additional rate applies for hotel baby cot request.
- The above itinerary is for reference only and visiting sequence may be different, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- 12fly of Malaysian Harmony shall not be liable for any loses or expenses incurred due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond its control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- Others 12fly terms & conditions applies.
- Deposit for this package is minimum MYR 100 per person
- General travel period: 04 July 2020 until 31 March 2021 (Travel must be completed by 31 March 2021)
- Suggestion flight route: Kuala Lumpur - Ipoh - Kuala Lumpur
- The above rates require a minimum of 02/04 persons per booking, single traveler (additional surcharge apply or apply single room rates)
- Child denotes those above 90cm in height and below 12 years old (Proof of age required)
- Senior Citizen denotes those from 60 years and above is eligible to enjoy Child Rates (Proof of age required)
- FREE admission for children below 90cm in height. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the park
- The above rates are valid for Malaysian passport; surcharge might apply for foreigner passport.
- Room(s) always subject to availability upon booking.
- Contents subject to change based on the latest RMCO updates.
- Please present the redemption voucher at Lost World of Tambun ticket Counter in exchange for your admission ticket.
- Extension night rates only valid for 2 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children per room per night include breakfast.
- Above price based on per room per night. Upon booking or send in request, please select 1 PERSON = 1 ROOM, 2 PERSONS = 2 ROOMS or 3 PERSONS = 3 ROOMS.
ITINERARY / SCHEDULE
DAY 1 - Ipoh Sunway Lost World Of Tambun
Lost World Of Tambun is an action packed, wholesome family adventure destination. This self-contained wonderland is cocooned by lush tropical jungle, natural hot springs, breathtaking limestone features of 400 million years of age and seven amazing attraction parks making it the ultimate day and night destination for a unique eco-adventure excursion for visitors of all ages. Just a stone’s throw away is the Lost World Hotel, a perfect snooze chamber after a long day of adventure.
Lost World Of Tambun offers not only a “lost paradise” that promises fun and wholesome experience for all ages but also a conducive learning environment with a range of fun educational elements around the park. We are also the only theme park in Southeast Asia with natural hot springs coupled with an array of attractions and rides.
What is Glamping?
Fancy sleeping under the stars but without the fuss of pitching a tent? Introducing Glamping – a fusion of simple luxuries and camping. For those experience seekers who want to experience the positive aspects of camping without the “uncomfortable” negatives. Here’s your chance to sleep under the stars in style.
- Family Package (2 Adults & 2 Children): 1 King Bed + 2 Single Beds, Light, Fan, Power Socket, Towels & Toiletries, Buffet Breakfast at Garden Terrace for 4 persons, Lost World Of Tambun's Day ticket and Lost World Hot Springs & Night Park ticket for 2 Adults & 2 Children.
- Twin Package (2 Adults): 1 King Bed, Light, Fan, Power Socket, Towels & Toiletries, Buffet Breakfast at Garden Terrace for 2 persons, Lost World Of Tambun's Day ticket and Lost World Hot Springs & Night Park ticket for 2 Adults.
Operating Hours [Fully Re-open on 04 July 2020]
- Open Mon-Fri: 11:00am till 11:00pm
- Weekends, School and Public Holidays: 10:00am till 11:00pm
- Closed on Tuesday, except on Malaysian School Holidays.
LOST WORLD HOT SPRINGS NIGHT PARK
- Open daily: 6:00pm till 11.00pm
Meals Buffet Breakfast at Garden Terrace
Hotel Ipoh Sunway Lost World Of Tambun Glamping