- Historic steam train ride, Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, Vegemite and crackers,
- Winery lunch with glass of wine and opportunity for wine tasting at Fergusson's Winery, wine tasting at Rochford Wines, wine tasting and tour at Dominique Portet and free Wi-Fi on coach
- This Day Tour is operating by Gray Line Australia Company.
- Advance booking required at least 10 working days before departure.
- Tour are subject to availability.
- 12FLY.COM.MY will issue service e-voucher/travel voucher on behalf of suppliers. Or suppliers will provide service e-voucher/travel voucher.
- Gray Line has provided schedule pick up from selected city center hotels only. Free Courtesy Hotel Pick-Ups are at Gray Line discretion. Not every Day Tours coach pick up at every point, therefore passenger/s have to make their own way to the designated pick up point/departure point.
- A re-issue fee of RM 50.00 per booking will be imposed for any amendment made after voucher issued.
- 100% Cancellation fees apply if clients cancel tour 7 working days prior to departure or no show.
- Tours, offer & prices subject to changes at Gray Line’s discretion. Gray Line reserves the right to cancel tours without prior notice or to withdraw this offer at any time or to apply a fuel surcharge at a later date or to substitute coaches or to alter itineraries and offload to others operators where necessary.
- No refund value for FREE tour or promotion tour.
- Refund is not available for wet weather or for changing weather conditions. Circumstances may require to alter itineraries and fares without notice.
- Children under 4 years are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
- Must call Gray Line at 1300 85 8687 or +61 3 9538 6676 to re-confirm your day tour/s pick-up time and venue 24-48 hrs prior to departure, quoting the confirmation/reservation number.
- Please get ready out front of hotel/designated pick-up point 10 minutes prior to your confirmed pick up time for your complimentary transfer to our departure point. We do ask that you do NOT wait inside hotel foyer.
- If your coach has not arrived in 10 minutes after your scheduled pick time please make contact with Gray Line.
- Please refer to www.grayline.com.au for most up-to-date itinerary/programs.
A tour for those with an appreciation for food, wine and a little history. Puffing Billy is an icon in 'the hills' which you will ride. Spend the remainder of the day in Yarra Valley sampling local produce and of course, wine!
From the charm of the Blue Dandenongs and Puffing Billy steam train, tour the picturesque Yarra Valley wine region. Enjoy a delicious, hearty spit roast lunch accompanied by a glass of wine at Fergusson's Winery. There is opportunity for a tasting at the cellar door after your lunch. For a taste of something sweet, visit the ever so popular and relatively new Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery. Be amazed at their product range! Continue a structured wine tasting at award winning Rochford Wines and wine tasting, complimentary cheese and crackers and tour at Dominique Portet.
- Depart Melbourne through the eastern suburbs
- Travel through Sherbrooke Forest at the heart of the Dandenongs with its tall eucalypts, fern gullies and bird life
- Enjoy Bush Billy tea of Aussie grown tea and gum leaves, lamingtons and Vegemite with crackers
- See bright Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots! (opportunity to hand feed)
- Ride on the Puffing Billy steam train through native forest from Belgrave to Menzies Creek, the most scenic section of the original steam locomotive's journey
- Pass through the Dandenong's charming villages noted for quaint cafes, craft shops and beautiful gardens
- Stunning views from Grantulla Rd
- Enjoy a delicious spit roast lunch with wine at Fergusson's Winery as guest of Louise Fergusson (Vegetarian meals and Asian cuisine is also available on request)
- Sample Australian wines at Fergusson's Winery, a noted Yarra Valley wine producer
- Yarra Valley - home to numerous wineries and rolling pastures
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery - a sweet feast for the senses
- Enjoy complimentary chocolate tastings, observe European chocolatiers at work and take in the wide display of premium chocolates
- Travel through Healesville township nestled amidst mountain bushland
- Visit Rochford Wines and taste from a selection of fine Australian wines
- It's then on to Dominique Portet - a boutique family owned winery now in their tenth generation as winemakers and continuing to respect their French tradition
- Take a vineyard, bottling or vintage tour (depending on the activity of the winery)
- Enjoy a complimentary cheese bite with your wine tasting