- A friendly driver/guide Informative tour commentary
- Morning tea, Light Lunch and National Park fees
- This Day Tour is operating by Autopia Tours Australia.
- Advance booking required at least 10 working days before departure.
- Tour are subject to availability.
- 12FLY.COM.MY will issue service e-voucher/travel voucher on behalf of suppliers. Or suppliers will provide service e-voucher/travel voucher.
- Not every Day Tours coach pick up at every point, therefore passenger/s have to make their own way to the designated pick up point/departure point.
- A re-issue fee of RM 50.00 per booking will be imposed for any amendment made after voucher issued.
- 100% Cancellation fees apply if clients cancel tour 7 working days prior to departure or no show.
- Tours, offer & prices subject to changes at Autopia Tours Australia’s discretion. Autopia Tours Australia reserves the right to cancel tours without prior notice or to withdraw this offer at any time or to apply a fuel surcharge at a later date or to substitute coaches or to alter itineraries and offload to others operators where necessary.
- Refund is not available for wet weather or for changing weather conditions. Circumstances may require to alter itineraries and fares without notice.
- PICK UP / DROP OFF: 7:15am Athenaeum Theatre 188 Collins St, Melbourne. Selected Hotels pick up available upon request.
- Must call Autopia Tours at +61 3 9393 1300 to re-confirm your day tour/s pick-up time and venue 24-48 hrs prior to departure, quoting the confirmation/reservation number.
- Please get ready out front of designated pick-up point 10 minutes prior to your confirmed pick up time.
- If your coach has not arrived in 10 minutes after your scheduled pick time please make contact with Autopia Tours.
- Child rates apply from 8yrs to 12yrs old. Not suitable for children under the age of 7yrs old, due to nature of the tour and safety reasons.
- NOTE: Departure - APR : Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday | MAY-OCT: Tuesday, Friday, Sunday | NOV: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday | DEC-MAR: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Journey with us to the Grampians National Park, one of Australia’s ancient and spectacular mountain ranges. Enjoy the breathtaking views and amazing landscapes. Learn and appreciate the rich Aboriginal heritage. Encounter native wildlife and fascinatingly lush vegetation of the Grampians National Park.
In this Grampians Tour to the National Park, witness the spectacles of sandstone ridges, rugged mountain ranges, panoramic views, picturesque waterfalls, and the bustling plant and animal life. Enjoy bushland hiking trails with the best lookout views the Grampians National Park has to offer.
- Visit Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Experience wildlife encounters with kangaroos & emus
- Visit Reeds or Boroka Lookout
- Visit McKenzie Falls or Silverband Falls
- Walk out to the Balconies lookout and Jaws of Death
- Guided Bushwalks and hikes
- Enjoy Lunch at Halls Gap within the Grampians National Park