- 3 day pass. Passes are activated from the first time that they are used at one of the participating venues and will remain active only for the number of consecutive days as per the option purchased.
- Free entry to selected attractions in Melbourne and the surrounding regions
- Valid for 12 months from purchase. But once the pass is activated from the first time that it is used at one of the participating venues, it will remain active only for the number of consecutive days of the Pass.
- 12FLY.COM.MY (Malaysian Harmony Tour & Travel Sdn Bhd) reserves the right to change the ticket/admission prices and validity, block-out dates and designated day dates without prior notice.
- Advance booking required at least 10 working days before departure.
- 12FLY.COM.MY will issue service e-voucher/travel voucher on behalf of suppliers. Or suppliers will provide service e-voucher/travel voucher.
- Guests need to present the service e-voucher/travel voucher to redeem the purchased tickets/admissions.
- Service e-voucher/travel voucher are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, not for re-sale and are revocable.
- Tickets/Vouchers only allows for a one (1) - time use only. If it is determined by supplier that there are multiple copies/usages of the ticket/vouchers, usage of the ticket will be denied. In the event of any dispute, a final decision shall be made based on our electronic record.
- Any resale of tickets/vouchers is strictly prohibited unless authorized in writing by supplier. Supplier reserves the right to invalidate tickets/vouchers in connection with any fraudulent/unauthorized resale transaction, without refund or other compensation.
- Admissions to the attractions are subject to the individual attraction’s rules and regulations.
- Supplier reserves the right to amend or add to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- A re-issue fee of RM 50.00 per booking will be imposed for any amendment made after voucher issued.
- No shows or cancellations less than 7 days notice are subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge (Some attractions may charge for an Infant under 4 years).
- Child: 4-15 years inclusive - child rates apply.
- Locations to exchange voucher for Melbourne Unlimited Attraction Pass:
- Best of Victoria Desk at the Visitor Information Centre, Located at Federation Square, corner of Swanston and Flinders Streets
- Toureast Australia, Located at Qantas Domestic Terminal, Arrival Hall, Melbourne Domestic Airport.
- Halftix, Melbourne Town Hall Administration Building, 90-120 Swanston Street.
- Some attractions are closed 25DEC, 26DEC, 01JAN.
With over 30 top attractions to choose from there's something for everyone! The Melbourne Unlimited Attractions Pass is a comprehensive travel pass to all of Melbourne's top attractions. It offers exceptional value with up to 40% savings on entry fees to tours, guided walks, museums, cruises and wildlife attractions and much more. A bit like an 'all you can eat' buffet - once you've bought your Melbourne Unlimited Attractions Pass you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions included in the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save. Once you start using your pass, you have 3 consecutive days to see as much as you want. Visit 2 attractions a day and start saving! This package is ideal for those who want to see it all!
- Entry to over 30 top Melbourne attractions including Melbourne Aquarium, Melbourne Zoo, Eureka Skydeck 88 and many more! melbourne-unlimited-attractions-pass
- Free colour handy guide with helpful maps and information on participating attractions
- Special offers and discounts for premium experiences
- Covers Melbourne city and surrounding areas including Geelong, the Dandenong Ranges and the Mornington Peninsula
- Single admission only no repeat visitations allowed
- Card will be activated from the first time it is used and will then only be valid for that day or the consecutive days shown on it. If any chosen activities need to be booked, card must be valid at the time of booking and visit. If pre booking any attraction, card will be activated at time of booking so it is important to make sure card is still valid for the day of visit.
- Card is to be presented at pre paid ticket window or admission point at each attraction.
- Some attractions may not be available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Years Day.