- 4 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 4 days Rental Car, include: Airport pickup/drop off fees, extra drivers (max 4 drivers), unlimited mileage and basic daily insurance (with damage excess).
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves - 45 minute guided tour
- Hobbiton Movie Set - 2 hours guided tour
- Rotorua Sights Admission - Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show and Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Traditional Maori Hangi Dinner & Concert
- Travel Documents
- International and/or Domestic air ticket
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Lunches, dinners, morning and afternoon tea unless specified.
- Rental car petrol expenses, car parking expenses, infringement tickets, insurance excess/waiver, security bond and GPS unit
|Agent Collection Fee
|Rotorua: Polynesian Spa (Lake Spa) locker and towel provided
|Auckland: Fullers Harbour Cruise - 1.5 hours | Daily 10.30am and 1.30pm | Oct'18 to Sep'19
|Auckland: Waiheke Island Explorer Hop-on Hop-off | Departs Every 30 minutes | Scenic 1.5 hour loop tour of the island | Oct'18 to Sep'19
|Extra night in Rotorua with breakfast per person standard twin sharing | Oct'18 to Apr'19
|Extra night in Rotorua with breakfast per person standard triple sharing | Oct'18 to Apr'19
|Extra car per day - FDAR | May to Sep'19
|Extra car per day - FDAR | Nov'18 to Apr'19
|Extra car per day - PVAR | May to Sep'19
|Extra car per day - PVAR | Nov'18 to Apr'19
|Auckland: Waiheke Island Ultimate Day Escape with Lunch per person (min 2 person) | Oct'18 to Apr'19
|Auckland: Waiheke Island Ultimate Day Escape with Lunch per person (min 2 person) | May to Sep'19
- Rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice and/or upon hotel confirmation. This may be due to any special event and any immediate room surcharges implied by the hotel.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability.
- The above itinerary is for reference only and visiting sequence may be different, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No refunds are given for any unused portion of this package or during tour.
- For booking received less than 21 working days prior to departure, a surcharge of MYR 150.00 will apply for priority service.
- No bookings are accepted less than 16 working days prior to departure.
- 12fly of Malaysian Harmony shall not be liable for any loses or expenses incurred due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond its control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
- Others 12fly terms & conditions applies.
- Deposit for this package is minimum MYR 200.00 per person.
- General travel period: March 2019 until April 2020 (Travel must be completed by 30 April 2020).
- All tours can be taken in reverse.
- Additional nights can be added at any point in the tour.
- A fee of MYR 160.00 per service per file will be imposed for any amendment made after booking confirmed.
- Driver's Licence - a valid driver's licence (original copy) for each driver must be provided when collecting the rental car. This licence must be in English. If the licence (original copy) is not in English, a certified International Driver's Licence may be used with the original driver's licence. No copies or non-official documents will be accepted.
- Credit Card - Only an authorised bank credit card, embossed with the card number and owner's name will be accepted to rent a vehicle. The credit card must be in the name of the principal driver. No other type of card or cash is accepted (eg debit or money cards).
- All drivers must be 25years old or above to drive a rental car. For some car categories, you may be allowed to drive when aged 21-25yrs however a 'Young Driver Surcharge' and conditions will apply.
- In most cities, there is a charge for parking (including overnight) and this is not included in the itinerary package. You are responsible to settle payment for all parking charges while in New Zealand.
- At vehicle collection you will receive a copy of Rental Car's Terms & Conditions of car hire. These include revelent insurance details. Please ensure you read this document carefully.
- Notice In Winter : All rentals car during May to October must have snow chains ready in the car in case of sudden snowfalls
- Rates for children are available on application.
- Surcharges apply on special events. Surcharge will be advise once accommodation is confirm.
ITINERARY / SCHEDULE
DAY 1 - Auckland (Arrival)
On arrival in Auckland, collect your rental car at the airport and drive to your hotel. Distance 30 mins from Auckland Airport.
Hotel check in time 1400pm. The remainder of the day is at leisure for you to explore Auckland, New Zealand’s City of Sails.
You could visit Sky Tower, for extensive views of greater Auckland including visual and audio displays detailing the history of New Zealand’s largest city. Or visit the Viaduct Harbour waterfront region, and enjoy an afternoon drink at one of the many popular restaurants with stunning views out over Waitemata Harbour.
Perhaps visit the Auckland Museum or go shopping in stylish Parnell. For an unforgettable experience walk the Auckland Harbour Bridge or do a Bungy.
Hotel Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 2 - Auckland - Waitomo (202km) - Rotorua (166km)
After breakfast, check out hotel and cruise down the southern motorway, suburban scenery gradually gives way to the farmland of South Auckland, an area favoured by bloodstock breeders. You’ll enjoy motorway speeds all the way to Bombay, a major market gardening area.
The Waitomo Caves region is famous for its subterranean splendour. Beneath the surface of this ancient limestone region is a series of vast cave systems decorated with stalactites, stalagmites and glow-worms. Admission included to Waitomo Glowworm Caves 45min guided tour.
2 hours Guided tour of the famous Hobbiton Movie Set, located inside a picturesque 1,250 acre sheep and beef farm near Matamata. Here, the village of Hobbiton was carefully created in amazing detail as a film location for the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movie trilogies.
Continue to Rotorua.
Hotel Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 3 - Rotorua Sight
Rotorua Admission includes: Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Rainbow Springs and Agrodome Farm. Discover three of Rotorua's best visitor attractions.
Te Puia - see the famous Pohutu Geyser, which shoots up to 30m in the air. Enjoy the boiling mud pools, authentic Maori cultural performance.
Rainbow Springs - an animal conservation park where you can get up close to New Zealand’s endangered species like the Tuatara and Kiwi.
Agrodome Farm Show - You’ll hear amazing facts and have a few laughs as you’re introduced to 19 breeds of sheep. Then, witness a live sheep shearing demonstration and a fun sheep auction with bidding from the floor and audience participation.
Rotorua is known for bubbling mud pools, shooting geysers and natural hot springs, as well as showcasing our fascinating Maori culture. An evening tour to experience Māori culture with traditional ceremonies, cultural performances and an authentic hangi dinner.
Meals Breakfast, Dinner
Hotel Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 4 - Rotorua - Auckland (228km)
After breakfast, at own leisure. Hotel check-out time 10am.
Choose whether you spend the morning in Rotorua or the afternoon in Auckland for some optional activities.
Hotel Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 5 - Auckland (Departure)
Your arrangements conclude today. Hotel check out time 1000am.
Your rental car should be dropped off at the airport, by the same time as it was picked up on Day 1, to avoid any additional charges.
*Extend your stay in Auckland, to explore the city by own or add optional activities/tour around Auckland*
Waiheke Island Ultimate Day Escape with Lunch:-
~ Return shuttle transfers Auckland CBD Hotel to ferry terminal
~ Return scenic ferry to Waiheke Island from downtown Auckland
~ EcoZip Adventures flying fox zipline and native bush walk experience
~ Taste of Waiheke Tour - Wine tasting and light lunch at Stonyridge Vineyard
~ Olive Oil tasting at Rangihoua Estate
~ Complimentary All Day Bus Pass to further explore the island.